Golang Engineer - Remote
We are a blockchain product startup who is building a user focused product with a bunch of technical barriers. We are searching for builders who love both building products and love technical challenges.
We have a breadth of work ahead of difficult systems and easy ones too. We are in need of Go backend engineers who are able to tackle complexity but flexible enough to work with simplicity, from interface services to cloud orchestration and runtime optimization to command line tooling.
We also expect our backend engineers to be open to learning adjacent craft from peer engineers, like our core blockchain engineers and infrastructure engineers.
● 3+ years building complex systems and at least a year in Go
● Knowledge of computer science concepts, i.e. algorithms, data structures, operating
● Experience with distributed systems architecture, e.g. why might a system have a queue
● Proficient in spoken and written English
● Experience with GitHub or other developer collaborative tools
Nice to Have
● Experience with or an opinion on Kubernetes and containerization
● Experience with optimizing program processor and memory utilization
● Knowledge of blockchain core development
● Experience at a startup (or the desire to)
● Work Remotely from anywhere in the world.
● Work on exciting things. The world of crypto is our playground!
● Flexible working hours
● Flexible vacation policy
● Competitive Salary
● Stock options
● Full benefits*
* Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k retirement plans. For US Employees only.